The day-use visits can be in Half-Day (2 1/2 hours, including lunch) or Full-Day (approx. 5 hours, including lunch) durations.
- Half-Day visit = $4.50 per participant
- Full-Day visit = $6.50 per participant ( as of December 2013, all parents must pay; Teachers are still free )
The Program Topics are generally 2 hours in length, so a total of 2 topics can be covered in a full day.
The maximum number of students allowed in each class/group is 30. The minimum is 15.
The capacity limit on the property during programming is two classes of 30 – a total of 60 students.
Please have one adult for every 8 students!
If you can not come to us, we will come to you! A variety of one-hour programs are available for classroom visits. Contact us for more information.
- Within a 20-mile radius of Earth’s Classroom – $50 for first hour, $30 for each additional program (3 max.)
- Within a 21-40-mile radius of Earth’s Classroom – $75 for first hour, $30 for each additional program (3 max.)
- Within a 41-80-mile radius of Earth’s Classroom – $100 for first hour, $30 for each addition program (3 max.)
Please make reservations by phone at least 3 weeks in advance. We recommend that if you are booking for a Spring Program to try and book at least 2 months in advance.
Contact us at (573) 437-7628.